Early Career Webinar: Writing an Effective Resume
Students and postdocs interested in writing resumes for bioscience-related roles and careers are invited to join our webinar to learn how to write an effective resume.
Join the session to:
- Understand key differences between a resume and Curriculum vitae
- Learn how to structure a resume
- Receive tips on formatting
- Explore ways to effectively highlight your experiences
- Discover how to tailor a resume for each role
Who should attend:
- Those considering going on the job market or interviewing witihn the next 12 months
- Individuals mid to late in their scientific training
Eligibility to attend:
- Students from BioKansas member institutions have designated free spots on a first come first served basis. Contact BioKansas for discount code.
- Students from non-member institutions may attend for a $15 registration fee as space permits.
Registrations cancelled within 72 hours of the workshops are not eligible for refund.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|