Early Career Webinar: Improving Productivity and Managing Time
Students and postdocs wanting to build time management skills are invited to join our interactive workshop.
Join the session to:
- Understand the importance of time management skills from an employer perspective and for career satisfaction and well-being
- Explore productivity best practices
- Learn strategies to plan and implement a large project
Who should attend:
- Students looking to develop general time management skills and time management for complex projects
- Postdocs interested in learning additional time management techniques
- Anyone who struggles with setting and achieving goals
- Those interested in learning best practices for planning and implementing a large project
Eligibility to attend:
- Students from BioKansas member institutions have designated free spots on a first come first served basis. Contact BioKansas for discount code.
- Students from non-member institutions may attend for a $15 registration fee as space permits.
Registrations cancelled within 72 hours of the workshops are not eligible for refund.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|